Tuesday, May 25, 2010

FPEA Homeschool Convention

The FPEA Homeschool convention is being held in Orlando, Florida at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel on May 28-29, 2010. If you are a Florida homeschooler or attendee please tweet your photos, comments or observations using the hashtag #FPEA and it will appear below.




Additional Homeschool Convention tips and articles:
How to select homeschool curriculum without getting overwhelmed
FPEA Homeschoolers connect online
Create your own convention binder using these free printable forms

4 comments:

Robyn | Add a Pinch said...

I know this conference was wonderful. Don't you just love homeschool conferences? They just get me so excited and make me even more thankful!

Thanks for linking up to Mingle Monday.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

I didn't get a chance to go to ours. I really hope to go to one someday. I need someone to go with so I don't go overboard though. LOL!

Stopping by via Mingle Monday!
Sherry

Unknown said...

I hope you have a great time at the conference. I have never been to a HS conference before and I just missed the one here in MS.

I am stopping by from Monday Mingle. I hope that you have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from Mingle Monday. Can't wait for our local homeschool convention!

Post a Comment

 

profile

My photo
Wife to a Road Warrior CEO, Mother of 5, Infertility Survivor, Adoptive Parent, Queen of my Castle, stay at home actress & Trophy Mom!

copyright

All graphics, images and content on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of Karin Katherine and Ed Resources online blog (© 2009). Please do not copy pictures without receiving written permission. Links to my blog or post must be included when using any portion of my content. Please ask permission first. Thank you!

blog design:

this blog designed by: