Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A classroom with a view

I recently was asked to complete a questionnaire that asked how many educational field trips we take per year.

My answer was FORTY-FIVE and I think we may actually take even more!
I kid you not.
I'm all about the hands-on learning.

Even when it means keeping meal worms in my closet,
tadpoles in my kitchen,
Or subjecting myself to a drive to Key Largo for a lesson on coral.


Obviously I jest...about the subjecting part.
Who could possibly complain about spending 2 days enjoying nature with her children?


As exhausting as it can be to homeschool (and travel with young ones) it is also very rewarding.
I wouldn't trade it or my classroom with a view for anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

profile

My photo
Wife to a Road Warrior CEO, Mother of 5, Infertility Survivor, Adoptive Parent, Queen of my Castle, stay at home actress & Trophy Mom!

copyright

All graphics, images and content on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of Karin Katherine and Ed Resources online blog (© 2009). Please do not copy pictures without receiving written permission. Links to my blog or post must be included when using any portion of my content. Please ask permission first. Thank you!

blog design:

this blog designed by: